Are you seeking opportunities that will keep you informed about the latest advances in the anti-fraud profession? Are you missing out on networking opportunities in St. Louis? The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) gives you these opportunities!
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is a member-based global association dedicated to providing anti-fraud education and training. Together with its members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity of our profession.
As president of the Greater St. Louis Chapter of the ACFE, I invite you to be our guest at our next meeting. Please see our 'Events' page for dates/times of our upcoming meeting. Come and discover the three most powerful reasons anti-fraud professionals join the ACFE:
- Extensive Networking. Build a powerful network of peers by attending regional and international meetings. In addition, participate in local meetings and events to learn what’s happening in our area, and to have some fun with your peers.
- Industry-Specific Knowledge. Get the most up-to-date information and knowledge through ACFE’s bimonthly magazine, Fraud Magazine. You will also receive monthly issues of Fraud Examiner, the member e-newsletter.
- Quality Education. Get the best information available on a wide variety of fraud topics from the industry’s leading experts at the Annual ACFE Fraud Conference & Exhibition, as well as other professional development conferences and seminars—all available at discounted rates for ACFE members.
The Chapter offers Four levels of membership at the following annual dues rates:
- CFE - $30
- Non-CFEs - $30
- Students - $15
- Retiree - $15
You do not need to be a member of the National ACFE to join the St. Louis Chapter. However, if you are interested, click here for National ACFE membership info and pricing.
And that’s not all…our local chapter offers:
- Help maintaining your CFE certification by providing CPE credits through meeting attendance.
- Periodic social opportunities to meet LOCAL anti-fraud professionals.
- Members only access to presentation materials.
I hope that you will consider becoming a part of the ACFE and our chapter. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our chapter and the ACFE. I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.
Greater St. Louis Area Chapter of the ACFE